finally something new, different! Its this 2d or 2.5d?
A downloadable game for Windows
To find their way home, two survivors journey to unravel the mysteries of the past.
Voyage is a cinematic adventure game capturing the essence of shared exploration. Whether you decide to play by yourself or cooperatively, the journey will revolve around two survivors in search for answers of a long-forgotten past. Embark on a voyage, unravel a mystery and find a way home together.
- Shared experience - Work alone or with a friend to guide two survivors and explore the world of Voyage in a seamless cooperative experience.
- Hand-painted - Lose yourself in Voyage’s sprawling hand-painted environments.
- Wordless narrative - Seek answers in a mysterious, wordless journey.
- Non-violent - With an emphasis on exploration over violence, Voyage can be enjoyed by anyone.
- Accessible controls - Customizable input methods such as keyboard, gamepad, mouse, and touch.
- Immersive soundscape - Music and sound by Calum Bowen, composer for Snipperclips, Pikuniku and Lovely Planet.
Install notes: If you are playing this outside of Steam please make sure to run the accompanied dxwebsetup.exe installer before playing the game.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I think this is 2D, because while 2.5D can have two-dimensional upright elements, the floor at least has to be actual 3D. But the ground here isn't 3D, it's all flat artwork. They've simulated depth of field and the multi-plane camera effect, but because no actual geometry shows up in the game's landscape, I think it's specifically 2D.
I've been following this for years! Can't wait!
web VESION PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz thx ty
Wow! Looks very beautiful. Is it Unreal Engine or Unity?
Need a Mac version plizzzzz
Looks insanely good!!!!
This game looks so freaking good. I wish I had the spare money to buy it, since I totally would.